[smc-discuss] Nithya Malayalam Keyboard Layout (was Re: Dot-Reph character in the keyboard layout)

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 02:51:26 PDT 2014

Hi Anivar,

I have committed m17n code and XeLaTeX source file for the specification here.
https://github.com/smc/nithya

I will wait for more comments and reviews before submitting this to
any upstream sources.
Also that specification should be improved with more details.

Can anyone create XKB input file based on this ?