[smc-discuss] Fwd: New Font

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 08:12:49 PDT 2014

Hi Vishnu,

Congrats for the first step of font creations!

I am also not a font developer. But I guess the next step would be to
create vector graphics from these raster images.  I think, Potrace
would be the best free software for that:
http://potrace.sourceforge.net/ I think all remaining steps will
require FontForge: http://fontforge.org/

I believe converting the TTF files into XML using FontTools will help
you to understand various OTF tables:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/FontTools