[smc-discuss] [bug #41892] Malayalam rendering issues

Steve White INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Fri Mar 21 00:11:02 PDT 2014

Update of bug #41892 (project freefont):

Follow-up Comment #4:

Baiju,

I just committed changes to FreeSerif regarding the changes to the Unicode
standard for zero and one-quarter.

And I see the (two) conjunct formation issues you poined out in your mail, and
am working on them.

Again, besides these issues, the font seems to work well in Windows 7.  We are
still thinking about what to do about the problems in Linux -- we may have to
resort to work-arounds.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?41892>