[smc-discuss] Facebook and Google spy on you

Pirate Praveen praveen at onenetbeyond.org
Mon Nov 3 19:44:04 PST 2014

On Tuesday 04 November 2014 08:59 AM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> While most of you are happy with the spying deal, some of us are making
> a better internet.
>
> https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/18064-ind-ie
>
> You can at the least post it on your public toilet walls. Those who can
> financially support, do it. Those who can promote it do. Those who want
> to remain lab rats, be it. You have the freedom of choice.

oops! sorry! Most of you would just want a platform to talk to people
and not bothered about the politics. You can ignore it, there are still
some people out there who understand the politics of technology as well.
When we make the indieweb and people starts using it, that time please
don't stay away.