[smc-discuss] Dot reph and conjunct with post base form (?) rendering in Meera

Rajeesh K Nambiar rajeeshknambiar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 12:49:27 PST 2014

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 8:51 PM, ബാലശങ്കർ സി <balasankarc at gnome.org> wrote:
> I think you shoud report it either in savannah[1] or git[2]
>
> [1] http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=smc
> [2] https://github.com/smc/fonts/

>> Ah.. Sorry. I was looking only at the position of reph. The " ു" became
>> seperate eh. I think that is the similar problem to " ഫേസ്ബുക്ക്." Don't
>> know much about the details though. May be the expected rendering is not
>> defined in the file.

>>> Hi Balasankar,
>>>
>>> I have attached my expected rendering here.  Added dot reph using Gimp.

Baiju,

These issues are already fixed upstream in both Meera and Rachana. You
can either build from source, or re-download ttf from savannah
download location.
For the background, see the discussion in harfbuzz mailing list:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/harfbuzz/2013-October/003724.html

--
Rajeesh
http://rajeeshknambiar.wordpress.com