[smc-discuss] Chilanka Malayalam unicode font-suggestion-regarding

Ramakrishnan rkkarulai at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 06:59:57 PST 2014

Dear Sirs,

In the outset itself let appreciate efforts to develop the new font. In this connection I would like to make the following suggestion. As you have rightly addressed the fad of malayali to use English words in between Malayalam words there is another habit you have overlooked, rather I feel. It is use of 1-ാം instead of ഒന്നാം. But except in Arial Unicode MS 1-ാം appears 1-ാം. Addressing this issue would be a great help.

Thanking you,

Ramakrishnan.

---