[smc-discuss] വിന്‍ഡോസ് 10നെതിരെ ഫ്രീ സോഫ്റ്റ്‌വെയര്‍ ഫൗണ്ടേഷന്‍

ഫെന്നെക് എന്ന കുറുക്കൻ. fennecfox at openmailbox.org
Sun Aug 2 04:18:28 PDT 2015

On 2015-08-02 11:54, Balasankar C wrote:
> On ഞായര്‍ 02 ആഗസ്റ്റ് 2015 11:07 രാവിലെ, ഫെന്നെക് എന്ന കുറുക്കൻ. wrote:
>> So, do you believe in enabling turn off buttons against every data
>> access will work? It may be a solution, but not perfect one.
> Of course it is not be a perfect one. But it is better than collecting
> data without consent IMO.
>> So, I think, better solution is to ensure those personal
>> data never leaves Microsoft's servers,
> Any ideas how to do that with a proprietary company like M$? (Any idea
> other than believing what they say.) I don't think there is any other
> way to "ensure something works as told" than "understanding how it
> works". And with M$, I won't put my money on any of their promises,
> especially with the NSA arguments pointing at them.

Thats kinda democratic. Governments must take actions. You know things,
So, I'm not gonna hang on that.

>> or developing an alternatives
>> (may be AI for linux) which respects freedom.
> Yup. That definitely is the way forward. But, due to the complexity
> involved in AI, when and how it can be implemented can't be predicted.
> :(

I don't think AI development is headache especially for Free software
community, 'cause FSC got brains of whole world, collectively more
powerful than that of the engineers in any corporations, and the
development surely will also be rapid.
Only headache will be the initiation of this process and taking
responsibilities, and keeping promises on data privacy. Also the
training data., thats too important, I think..

--
എന്ന്, ഫെന്നെക് എന്ന കുറുക്കൻ.