[smc-discuss] INSCRIPT Keyboard Issue

Santhosh Thottingal santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 21:46:52 PDT 2015

There are some bugs in our fonts to support browsers, libreoffice etc in
same way. Harfbuzz rendering engine also has some updates on this. So at
present the behavior is not consistent across applications.

We need some more time to work on this and update fonts and documentation

Santhosh

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 9:40 AM, Anish C V <anish.cv at gmail.com> wrote:

> Regarding the issue of 14-ാം [14-ex on INSCRIPT keyboard] , it worked for
> me on Fonts Meera and Rachana on Mint Version 17 and 17.1 with MATE
> interface.  AnjaliOldLipi has problem on these machines also.
>
> I came across the issue again in one other machine with Mint Cinnamon
> version 17 with all the above fonts.
>

> Anish

Santhosh Thottingal
http://thottingal.in