[smc-discuss] [fosscomm] Funds crunch blurs his vision for computer programmers

kk krmane at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 03:12:21 PST 2015

It would be great if we come up with even small small contributions.
This is going to be a unique concept and the vision is to have so many
blind IT professionals that seeing one around us should not be a
surprise, like happens when people see me.
It is a shame that people still get amazed to see me doing programming
or even using computer as a totally blind person.
I here by urge every one to contribute what ever little you can to my
campaign.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.