[smc-discuss] GCompris translation

Rajeesh K V rajeeshknambiar at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 02:38:11 PDT 2015

Hey folks,

I met the GCompris [1] maintainer Bruno Coudoin here at Akademy.
GCompris used to be translated when it was part of Gnome, but they
moved to KDE umbrella recently and Malayalam translations are at 0%.
Is anyone interested in translating and maintaining this excellent
educational software?

If community offers to maintain translations and voice recordings (of
letters, colours, words etc) long term with high quality, the
maintainer is offering a semi-pro microphone for recording purpose.

Let me know if anyone is interested to maintain.

[1] http://gcompris.net/index-en.html

--
Rajeesh
http://rajeeshknambiar.wordpress.com