[smc-discuss] Help Finding Participation Communities

Abid Aboobaker me at ekuttan.in
Fri Jun 5 16:54:28 PDT 2015

*(Via Mozillla participation team)*

Hello Mozillians,

We are contacting you because we need your help. The Participation team is
looking for communities and organizations that are doing incredible work
building and engaging volunteers and community networks. It could be an
NGO, a local association, amateur club, or other community group that
inspires you and is doing awesome work in your community.

Our objective is to interview the groups and organizations nominated by you to
find out what participation means for them and to learn how Mozilla can
better engage communities and build participation.

Do you know an organization that is:
great at attracting and recruiting new members

   -
      - has a strong volunteer/participant network where people contribute
      because they feel connected with the values
      - keeps people involved and engaged
      - is a very effective
      - is relevant and makes an impact

If this sounds like an organization or group in your community please fill
out this short form: http://goo.gl/forms/MBjauyyahK

We hope that you will take a moment to think about the organizations and
groups near you that have something to teach Mozilla about building
communities and growing participation. We are looking forward to speaking
with many incredible organizations and learning from them so that we can
rebuild the way we think about participation, and make it radical at
Mozilla.

Sincerely,

Lucy, Ruben & Francisco
The Participation Team

--
Abid Aboobaker
*Ideapreneur, Rep at Mozilla Foundation*