[smc-discuss] diaspora installer test request

Dhananjay Balan mb.dhananjay at gmail.com
Tue May 5 10:24:20 PDT 2015

1. Had to build the packages from repo to install yesterday - since
link to RC was removed from github. It worked, attached screenshots.

2. Tried to re-install from repo today, but failed. logs here[1] -
this is most probably re-install error since I dont see any change in
repo.

3. About binding to localhost, the absoulte diff needed is this [2] -
but not sure how to integrate this into the pacakge in clean way.

[1] http://paste.debian.net/171588/
[2] http://paste.debian.net/171590/