[smc-discuss] Adhil Azeez - May he rest in peace

Pirate Praveen praveen at onenetbeyond.org
Tue May 19 19:34:00 PDT 2015

On Tuesday 19 May 2015 11:53 PM, Ershad K wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> It is with a heavy heart that I inform you the departure of our
> beloved friend Adhil Azeez. He passed away a few hours ago.
>
> He had been diagnosed with and undergoing treatment for cancer for
> about an year and made full recovery by December. Unfortunately he had
> a relapse recently and we couldn't save him.
>
> He was a brilliant programmer and quite passionate about open source
> and free software. He had been with us for several years.
>
> Hope his family has the strength to get through this difficult time.
> May his soul rest in peace.
>
> I will post information about funeral arrangements as soon as I get them.
>
> Regards,
> Ershad

He was active in the save.poddery.com campaign and he designed its
website. He was active in PLUS and we met many times. His passion and
enthusiasm will be missed. I hope his family has strength to go through
such a testing time.

RIP Adhil.

I think we should create a memorial page on our website to remember our
lost friends.