[smc-discuss] One doubt about keyboard

Sasi Kumar sasi.cess at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 03:34:38 PST 2015

I am sometimes forced to use the ml2 keyboard, though I normally use ml
keyboard. When I have to do that, I am unable to find the key for the
chillu character ള്‍. Could someone point out the proper key/set of keys to
me to type that character please? I need this because often the text I send
has to be copy-pasted into MS Window, which uses the ml2 keyboard, as I
understand. When I type using the ml keyboard, it results in numerous
errors in Windows, which causes much avoidable work on their part.

Thanks and regards,
Sasi
---
Dr. V. Sasi Kumar