[smc-discuss] ഞാന്‍ പൂര്‍ണ്ണമായും ലിനക്സിലേക്ക് മാറാനുള്ള ശ്രമം തുടങ്ങിയിട്ട് കുറേ നാളായി.. പക്ഷേ ഇതുവരെ എനിക്കിണങ്ങുന്ന ഒരു ലിനക്സ് ഡിസ്ട്രോ കണ്ടെത്താനായില്ല. cont.....

Aboobacker MK aboobackervyd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 10:23:30 PDT 2015

I am not sure about legal status of hackintosh in India , But it is against
apple EULA . Anyway it is not a free(in free speech) software , So don't
promote that in a free software based group like SMC :-)

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 10:49 PM, DON DOMINIC MATHEW <
christylopez111 at gmail.com> wrote:

> im using hackintosh as daily driver.still now im not facing any
> problem using terminal we can use linux commands also(mac os is
> basically a linux version).all my needes from fb emails and xcode
> working fine..as an ios developer it ful fills all my needs.pretty
> much stable never crashed and lots of app support(if you are not a
> gamer and more games are avilable in mac than linux)you can give
> hackintosh a shot try it if you are not satisfied you can switch..
> any questions or doubts you can ask me.
> my rig:
> amd fx 6100
> asus m5a88am MB
> 8gb ram
> For my office work i use a mac book pro 13 inch.
>

> On 10/12/15, Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Elementary.io
> > On 12-Oct-2015 9:18 pm, "shamlik t" <tshamlikt at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> It not mac os . its hackinthosh  basically OSX that ported in  to x86 .
> >> so
> >> we can use it in all comp. But in my opinion use arch .

*Aboobacker MK*
Software Engineer, Foradian
w:www.aboobacker.in