[smc-discuss] how to enable typing in malayalam in debian 8 with gnome

Tanzeem M.B tanzeem.mb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 23:56:13 PDT 2015

Thank u bro, but all is installed, but how can i take the ibus tool to
start typing, and which is the language switching shortkey?
In Trisquel, it was easy to switch, and enable it in the taskbar. Is it
posible to enable it in the taskbar in Debian 8, Gnome.
How can I add a new input source-malaylam. Any help?