[smc-discuss] ഞാന്‍ പൂര്‍ണ്ണമായും ലിനക്സിലേക്ക് മാറാനുള്ള ശ്രമം തുടങ്ങിയിട്ട് കുറേ നാളായി.. പക്ഷേ ഇതുവരെ എനിക്കിണങ്ങുന്ന ഒരു ലിനക്സ് ഡിസ്ട്രോ കണ്ടെത്താനായില്ല. cont.....

ഫെന്നെക് എന്ന കുറുക്കൻ. fennecfox at openmailbox.org
Wed Oct 14 10:55:21 PDT 2015

That's OK.. I know that.. But as a user, who's trying to make a better
transition, I need to consider UX as well.. I'm not the only person
who's in need, there are many people like me out there.. This may help
them as well, I believe OSource community's got better tools and
interfaces (something like paper UI), but most of them are hidden under
some stuff got projected. All I need is your help to figure out whatever
could make my life better. Still Linux is not standardised, diff.
Distros got their own binaries.. That SUCKS.. Really..