[smc-discuss] [X-post] Internet.org goes beyond being that else let

Pirate Praveen praveen at onenetbeyond.org
Tue Sep 29 23:31:47 PDT 2015

Zuckerberg’s greed to absorb the world’s web traffic in order to mine the data of people around the world continues to destroy all security on the Net for those poor enough to need subsidized Internet service. The poor deserve the same sanitation, health care, drinking water, primary and secondary education, and network communications as the rich. It is the responsibility of society to provide them.

http://m.tech.firstpost.com/news-analysis/fictional-internet-policy-is-bad-for-india-good-only-for-facebook-282664.html

They store everything and break https by playing man in the middle. It is sheer arrogance that they can get away with such things. It is shameful when our on PM is being used for such crooked means. It is a turning point for our media, now they don't even pretent, its openly paid media. Senior journalists of all big media houses are flown business class by facebook.

It is time to boycott facebook completely as the issue has grown from personal data privacy. It is about our soverignity and democracy.