[smc-discuss] Research on Enterprise Adoption of Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) in Kerala

Aboobacker MK aboobackervyd at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 18:18:29 PDT 2016

Ironically *questionnaire *about Foss adoption is in Microsoft's
proprietary document format ! . It speaks alot about adoption of Foss in
organisations .
Smc is not an enterprise , So some questions aren't valid here . Though it
looks similar in first look , free software movement and open source are
two different ideologies . Technically even a .net application developer
adopted open source With the latest open sourcing of .net platform . It
have nothing to do with free software ideology or its culture .
BTW Interesting project