[smc-discuss] [X-post] pod migration is coming to diaspora, but needs your support

Pirate Praveen praveen at onenetbeyond.org
Fri Feb 19 20:05:20 PST 2016

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/account-backup-and-restore-for-diaspora--3 spread the word, this is a big big feature that is essential

Senya has been contributing to diaspora for some time already, now he wants to spent 3 full months implementing long requested feature of moving your account between pods. It is amazing people are willing to dedicate full time on Free Software and we all benefit as users. But it is essential we support people like Senya. I also raised money to work full time on packaging diaspora for debian through the same platform.

You can pay any amount from 1 €, (70 ruppees I guess). Also spread the word and get your friends to support it.