[smc-discuss] Can I install LINUX in Micromax Canvas LapBook ? I would like to have a cheap & portable LINUX Machine for programming.

ഫെന്നെക് എന്ന കുറുക്കൻ. fennecfox at openmailbox.org
Fri Jul 29 23:07:28 PDT 2016

Hi, I would like to buy a cheap laptop and I found 'Micromax Canvas
Lapbook L1160'
http://www.micromaxinfo.com/laptops/mini-laptop/canvas-lapbook-l1160/specifications.html
My requirement is a cheap lightweight notebook with linux distro, to be
used mainly for programming purpose and connecting to web. 'Lapbook'
comes preinstalled with windows 10, I would like to know, with any
trick, whether its possible, we could install a linux distro in it with
drivers support. If there any alternative better hardware available for
similar cost, I just love to hear that too. Thanks.

--
എന്ന്, ഫെന്നെക് എന്ന കുറുക്കൻ.