[smc-discuss] Can I install LINUX in Micromax Canvas LapBook ? I would like to have a cheap & portable LINUX Machine for programming.

ഫെന്നെക് എന്ന കുറുക്കൻ. fennecfox at openmailbox.org
Sat Jul 30 02:08:06 PDT 2016

Situation is, I don't have hardware with me, wanna decide which one,
before buying. So that, I require suggestion on diff. hardware. I've
seen another one [link given below]. Question is, how probable a laptop
that support windows 10 could run LINUX in it? or How will I get access
to BIOS? 'cause most of these use intel processors and graphics, so most
probably, they can be tweaked, I guess. There are other hacks already
available for chromebooks, and it have a developer mode, through which
we could hack in.

http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B01FHE9L7Q/ref=s9_simh_gw_g147_i1_r?pf_rd_m=A1VBAL9TL5WCBF&pf_rd_s=desktop-6&pf_rd_r=0HZCAZ6592ZHYV3KT74E&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1031822727&pf_rd_i=desktop

--
എന്ന്, ഫെന്നെക് എന്ന കുറുക്കൻ.