[smc-discuss] Second poddery.com crowd funding launched

Pirate Praveen praveen at onenetbeyond.org
Tue Jul 5 04:16:01 PDT 2016

Hi,

We raised enough money to keep poddery.com running for 3 years when we
ran our first crowd funding campaign. We are crowd funding again to keep
poddery.com running for at least another 2 years. Support and spread the
word.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/keep-poddery-com-live-round-2--2/x/509624#/

A poddery.com account now is also an xmpp account with all modules
required for good mobile support (does not drain battery, keeps you
online across disconnections, you won't miss messages in conferences
after you reconnect) activated. You can also access these services via
https port if your network locks normal xmpp traffic (in many offices
and campuses).

Cheers
Praveen