[smc-discuss] Malayalam Firefox for iOS localization

Akshay S Dinesh asdofindia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 03:37:54 PDT 2016

Jeff,

I'm passing this question to the Swathanthra Malayalam Computing
community who were active in localizing Firefox 44.

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 9:57 PM, Jeff Beatty <jbeatty at mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Hope you're doing well.
>
> As part of preparations for releasing Firefox for iOS 3.0, I've been
> reviewing the dashboard and repository logs to see which locales have been
> actively localizing for the past few releases. Because your locale has been
> enabled for the last few releases without much activity, I wanted to learn
> if this is a project your localization community is still interested in
> completing and shipping. Please let me know if you are moving away from iOS
> localization or if you plan to complete and maintain it for the current
> cycle and future cycles.
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Jeff

Everyone, there are only about 375 listed under Firefox for iOS
https://pontoon.mozilla.org/ml/firefox-for-ios/firefox-ios.xliff/

I think it might be possible for us to do this. What do you think?

Akshay