[smc-discuss] Malayalam Firefox for iOS localization

Jeff Beatty jbeatty at mozilla.com
Mon Mar 21 07:20:42 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Thank you for your responsiveness on the matter. Unfortunately, we won't be
able to include Malayalam in this release (the deadline to complete the
localization was yesterday). A new cycle will start in two weeks. I would
encourage you to continue working on the file currently available and keep
an eye on the dev-l10n mailing list for a message on when the new cycle
will beging, along with its important notes and dates.

Thanks,
Jeff

--
Thanks,