[smc-discuss] [OT] Public session on GPG/crypto basics

Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Thu May 12 06:04:11 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,
      I'm planning to do a public session on GPG/basic crypto at The
Lycaeum on the 22 of May. I'm hoping to cover some basic concepts and
then shift to using GPG for various data security tasks.

      The details and registration link are on
http://thelycaeum.in/blog/2016/05/12/public_session_on_gpg/. Do come if
you're interested.

       I understand that this list is specifically for SMC related
conversations but I know that many of the folks associated with SMC are
also digital activists and privacy advocates so I thought this might be
relevant especially for new comers.

Thanks!

--
Cordially,