[smc-discuss] Fwd: New Firefox translation cycle

Anish A aneesh.nl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 14:53:02 PST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Leandro Regueiro" <leandro.regueiro at gmail.com>
Date: 17-Nov-2016 22:17
Subject: New Firefox translation cycle

Hi everybody,
I am one of the https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ admins, and you are listed
as manager for your language in Firefox translation in
https://mozilla.locamotion.org/projects/firefox/

We are contacting you to let you know that a new Firefox translation cycle
just started. You have until Monday, 23 January 2017 to update and complete
your translations.

Please note that this new Firefox version is an Extended Support Release
(ESR) which will be maintained much longer than usual, and that is meant
for organizations that manage their client desktops, including schools,
businesses and other institutions.

Please focus on fixing the critical errors and accept/reject the pending
suggestions. The latter is quite important since it will allow you to
engage your newbie translators and build an actual translation community.
We have recently added a feature to bulk manage the pending suggestions
which you can find in the first dropdown when viewing your language stats
(see attached screenshot); we hope this feature to make it easier for you
to deal with suggestions.

​

Thank you all for your valuable contributions.

Happy translating!