[smc-discuss] Crowd funding again to package browserify in debian

Pirate Praveen praveen at onenetbeyond.org
Fri Oct 14 10:14:05 PDT 2016

Hi,

You can see the campaign here http://igg.me/at/debian-browserify

Campaigns like this help me spent more time on Free Software without having to find another job to sustain myself.

Share the campaign widely and contribute if you can.

You can also help by packaging for debian, I'll be happy to take more packaging sessions, online or afk.

Last week I took a two day workshop at Amal Jyothi Engineering college in Kanjirappalli and at Kochi Python user group.

Cheers
Praveen