[smc-discuss] Artificial Neural Networks for Primitives - malayalam - reedited hangout lecture - a course for very beginners and school students.

ഫെന്നെക് എന്ന കുറുക്കൻ. fennecfox at openmailbox.org
Mon Sep 12 12:08:17 PDT 2016

Hi, we’ve did a series of online lectures on machine learning as part of
a group activity in our college. This was done online, via hangout.
We’re very happy to share it with public. This series targets
especially, the school ages and anyone who’s not a professional,
requires a push to get started. We’re still working on each video in
that series, and first one among them is out now. Being this our first
attempt, it requires your valuable suggestions, corrections and support.

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGMIodMIS2I

--
എന്ന്, ഫെന്നെക് എന്ന കുറുക്കൻ.