[smc-discuss] Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [x-post] Regression in gnome keyboard layout selection, all Indian xkb layouts disappeared]

Nandakumar Edamana nandakumar at nandakumar.co.in
Thu Aug 31 22:35:30 PDT 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [smc-discuss] [Fwd: Re: [x-post] Regression in gnome
keyboard layout selection, all Indian xkb layouts disappeared]
Date: 	Fri, 1 Sep 2017 11:05:07 +0530
From: 	Nandakumar Edamana <nandakumar at nandakumar.co.in>
To: 	nikhil nambiar <nikhilnambiarcm at gmail.com>

Solved! I tried it only today. I have been using my custom script and
shortcut all these days. I hope it was solved because I install all
updates regularly, and not because of any tweaks that I made (then only
we can say the bug was fixed). But wait... I had changed a file after
reading that bug report and reply. I remember that having some positive
changes. So somebody else has to check it on a fresh system.