[smc-discuss] Aisan and other complex text language copy/conversion issue in PDF

sooraj kenoth soorajkenoth at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 05:03:40 PST 2017

Hi,

I was trying to find out issue in copying Malayalam text from PDF
files. I thought the issue was in PDF to Text conversion and has to be
fixed in poppler.

But in many discussions, including Adobe's support forum, they says
that issue is not with PDF to text, but it a problem with PDF creator.
It say the file doest not contain glyph-to-character mapping
information.

>From where can I add this information?
How can I add this information to a PDF file?

--
Regards
Sooraj Kenoth