[smc-discuss] [Fwd: Re: [x-post] Regression in gnome keyboard layout selection, all Indian xkb layouts disappeared]

Nandakumar Edamana nandakumar at nandakumar.co.in
Mon Jul 3 02:56:25 PDT 2017

Subject: Re: [smc-discuss] [x-post] Regression in gnome keyboard layout
selection, all Indian xkb layouts disappeared
From:    "Nandakumar Edamana" <nandakumar at nandakumar.co.in>
Date:    Mon, July 3, 2017 3:08 pm
To:      "Pirate Praveen" <praveen at onenetbeyond.org>

Also, what happened to GNOME Character Map? I opened it (or its
replacement) to get the codepoint of ൗ to edit the xkb file to replace the
old ൗ with െ. I was disappointed. Without searching explicitly, you can't
browse any non-English letters (even after selecting some Malayalam
fonts).