[smc-discuss] Fwd: LibreOffice survey for Indian users - 2017

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 03:24:01 PDT 2017

LibreOffice volunteers have recently launched an online survey on
LibreOffice. This survey is being conducted to understand the use of
LibreOffice software in India whether at Individual or an organizational
level. Aim is also to build a strong community of users and volunteers in
India by knowing if people are interested in contributing to the project in
one or the other way, eg. sharing their experiences or helping other users.

You being an open source enthusiast, I would request and encourage you
participate in this survey. This survey is specifically meant for Indian
users. It has very few questions and mostly has options to select from.

I would also request you to forward this email to others known to you who
can participate.

https://goo.gl/forms/Uu40XqkKETqWsmno1