[smc-discuss] Fwd: Re: Reactivating this group with a GNU/Linux install fest and Debian 9.0 "stretch" release party

Pirate Praveen praveen at onenetbeyond.org
Mon Jun 12 00:06:12 PDT 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Reactivating this group with a GNU/Linux install fest and
Debian 9.0 "stretch" release party
Date: 	Sun, 11 Jun 2017 07:56:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	joicefootball at gmail.com
To: 	Wayanad Free Software Users Group <fsug-wayanad at googlegroups.com>
CC: 	praveen at onenetbeyond.org

Cheers everybody,

I got a chance today to met Pazhassi Library Mananthavady and they had
promised to host the release party and install fest on 17th this month (
next saturday ) from 10am to 2 pm
please make a draft agenda of the program asap.
I made some calls to Manoj, Athul and Rizwan and they suggested me to
contact icfoss. I am on my way to tvm and i will try my best to convince
them to fund for our program. If that wont work, we have to raise from
somewhere else.
what are the thoughts on stickers, cds and goodies like tshirt ?

Please join gsug wayanad subgroup of FSCI  on loomio and mark whom are
interested in participating the event.
here is the link
https://www.loomio.org/p/xBicL6to/debian-release-party-and-install-fest
~ Joice