[smc-discuss] Swathanthra Malayalam Computing : Developer meet up and project planning

Ashik aashiks at aashiks.in
Mon Apr 2 04:51:46 PDT 2018

Hi all,

The meet-up was a good effort and I have copious amounts of notes.

I have created a new project in gitlab and created tasks in it.

https://gitlab.com/smc/smc-project/issues

I request everyone to go through the list.

Few of the issues are already assigned, but I request that everyone read
through it and re-assign as needed.

Some of the issues are very project specific, and could be moved to
respective projects in SMC umbrella. For example, most of the issues
related to indickeyboard could be moved to its own project. If you decide
that an issue should be moved, create a new issue and link it. For
example, if you decide that issue #40 in "smc-project" belongs in
"indic-keyboard" then create a new issue in "indic-keyboard" and copy
paste the issue link to "smc-project"s issue #40.

Some of the issues are abstract and would require creating further
tasks.

I ask all members to look through and assign tasks to themselves by end
of this week.

I will try and write minutes of meeting soonish, and share it with
everyone as well.

Thanks a lot for participating in the meetup. It left me with the
feeling that the fire is still burning strong, and we have mountains to
move before we rest.

--
aashiks