[smc-discuss] Malayalam Annotated Corpus released

fennecfox at openmailbox.org fennecfox at openmailbox.org
Mon Apr 9 22:28:37 PDT 2018

Hi, I'm still getting connection failed error. How to avoid that?

Jahfar, the zip file is a corrupted one. Please  fix that. Usual zip handling applications will fail to open it(Ark for example). I had to use unzip command and it showed this issue with file:$ unzip Malayalam.zip Archive:  Malayalam.zipwarning [Malayalam.zip]:  54 extra bytes at beginning or within zipfile  (attempting to process anyway)  inflating: Malayalam/readMe.txt      inflating: Malayalam/License.txt      creating: Malayalam/Documents/