[smc-discuss] രചനയുടെ ബോള്‍ഡ് പതിപ്പിലെ എന്‍കോഡിംഗ് പ്രശ്നം

Thomas Vazhappilly thomasvza at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 12:51:24 PST 2018

Hi Snapak,

Firstly, thank you very much for giving me a curiosity on this issue again.
I have searched some more deep into the issue after a long time. Now I
checked into the matter and found a workaround for this issue.
First of all, it is a font problem. There is no bugs or any problem in
Inkscape with this issue, as I thought initially. And here is the
workaround.
Download the old sfd version of Rachana from this source [
https://gitlab.com/smc/rachana/raw/0f72b09127d18202d1dbea591f23fba9357e0022/Rachana-Bold.sfd
]
And open it in fontforge and generate ttf file straight away. Use the newly
generated font instead of the new version of Rachana.

I think there might be some issue came accidentally in between the newly
released versions of Rachana-Bold.ttf.
So until the corrected versions come, you can use the workaround as I
suggested.