[smc-discuss] Swathanthra Malayalam Computing : Developer meet up and project planning

Ashik Salahudeen aashiks at aashiks.in
Wed Jan 3 01:49:12 PST 2018

On 3 Jan 2018 1:28 pm, "Anivar Aravind" <anivar.aravind at gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 6:53 PM, Ashik Salahudeen <aashiks at aashiks.in>

> I suggest the following
> - Last week of March or first week of April, in Cochin.
> - Self sponsored - show up with own money and time
> - Constraint this meetup to developer tasks alone
> - Outcome should be a list of tasks and responsible people assigned to
> them.

+1

I'd like to :

> - Fix a date

What about 31st March, 1st April

Please add your name here https://pad.riseup.net/p/smc-dev-meet

> - Find a venue

Suggestions are welcome .
since saturday and sunday are holidays, can we get some startup to offer
meetingspace for us?

> I'd like to finalize these by 10th Jan.
>
> Regards,
> Ashik
>
> PS: Don't top post. It is difficult to get things in context if you do
> that, please have mercy :)

Anivar,

I like that plan.

Praveen,

If you think you can advice SMC as a group of developers do join. Your
perspective as someone who has seen it from the beginning matters a lot.

Santhosh/Hiran/Jishnu/Navaneeth/Rajeesh/Balu/Hrishi/Akshay and all the
others who has written code in the past please be present.

Jaison, your inputs on what we can help with in governance is also
appreciated.