[smc-discuss] Swathanthra Malayalam Computing : Developer meet up and project planning

Ashik Salahudeen aashiks at aashiks.in
Sat Jan 13 21:20:12 PST 2018

>> It has been a long time since we organized a proper developer meetup. We
>> as a project is not producing code enough to meet the needs or to the
>> proportion of our existence and membership. I suggest we rectify this by
>> meeting up in person and sitting down to plan things out a bit.

Hello all,

I am going to finalize the dates as per Anivar's suggestion as

31 March and April 1

Venue is still undecided, but it should be in Cochin. There are a few
potential spaces, and we can figure out one.

Please add your name if you intend to show up :

https://pad.riseup.net/p/smc-dev-meet

Regards,
Ashik