[smc-discuss] Fwd: [DAKF] FOSS Meet '18

Pirate Praveen praveen at onenetbeyond.org
Fri Jan 19 20:26:59 PST 2018

-------- Original Message --------
From: Rajagopalan Anayath <raja.anayath at gmail.com>
Sent: 2018, ജനുവരി 20 9:29:16 AM IST
To: dakf at googlegroups.com
Subject: [DAKF] FOSS Meet '18

Dear friends,

FOSSMeet is an annual event on Free and Open Source Software, conducted at
National Institute of Technology, Calicut. Started in 2005 with a vision to
create a culture of innovation, evolution and open standards, the meet
intends to support the FOSS community and the dissemination of FOSS
ideology through hands-on sessions, discussions and lectures.

please visit https://fossmeet.in for details

--

RAJAGOPALAN ANAYATH
National Institute of Technology, Calicut