[smc-discuss] Stop supporting those who attack foreign websites

Nandakumar Edamana nandakumar at nandakumar.co.in
Sun May 27 16:31:18 PDT 2018

[Sent to multiple recipients]

Mathrubhumi.com reports that the self-proclaimed 'Mallu Cyber Soldiers'
has attacked some Pakistan websites, and people find their act
patriotic. Stop supporting them, it's not patriotic. Read more:

https://nandakumar.org/blog/2018/05/21-hacking-foreign-sites-is-not-patriotic.ml.html

MB News:
http://www.mathrubhumi.com/news/kerala/mallu-cyber-soldiers-hack-pak-websites--1.2841774

Please share this message if you think I'm right. You are free to
strip-off my name and blog link -- it's not for personal gain. At the
same time, be careful -- attackers in support of such acts may try to
attack you also. Secure your online accounts, and start spreading this word.

Nandakumar Edamana
https://nandakumar.org/
https://twitter.com/nandedamana