[smc-discuss] A Web Interface For KDE Malayalam Localization

Subin subins2000 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 09:28:17 PDT 2019

Is there a template similar to FUEL for common words ? Words like Tab
has 2 words currently in KDE : ടാബ് and കിളിവാതില്‍.

We should have an index of words like Tab, Folder etc. so that the words
can be standardized between different localizations of Firefox, GNOME,
KDE etc. Has there been any effort from SMC towards this ?

--
Subin Siby <subinsb.com>