[smc-discuss] FOSSMeet-COEP Pune | Call for proposal

Siji Sunny sijisunny at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 20:20:50 PST 2019

[Forwarded Email]

Dear Sir/Madam,

We really appreciate the work you do in the field of Free and Open Source
Community. We want you to reach the right people to share the ideas you
have worked on. The platform for sharing your ideas is right here. College
of Engineering Pune (COEP) is hosting its second edition of COEP FOSSMeet
on 30th and 31st March (Sat-Sun).

COEP FOSSMeet is College of Engineering, Pune’s own Free and Open Source
Software event. With a vision to promote the culture of openness,
innovation, and freedom, the meet intends to bring together FOSS
developers, academicians, researchers, students and all those who love the
FOSS movement and provide an opportunity to all technophiles out there to
participate in the FOSS development and adoption process through hands-on
sessions, discussions and lectures.

*The call for proposals is online and we request all those interested to
send their proposals to: https://coepfossmeet.talkfunnel.com/coepfossmeet/
<https://coepfossmeet.talkfunnel.com/coepfossmeet/>*

Keeping up with the true spirit of FOSS movement, any FOSS enthusiast can
submit a proposal. Age, Formal qualification, is no bar.

For more information, visit our website: https://foss.coep.org.in/fossmeet/

We will be eagerly waiting for your response.

With warm regards,
Team COEP FOSSMeet'19
Libre, not Gratis!

Contact no.: