[smc-discuss] KDE Malayalam Team Commit Access

Subin subins2000 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 08:03:09 PDT 2019

Hi

We need to commit the work we've done so far to KDE :
https://github.com/FOSSersVAST/kde-ml/compare/pootle?expand=1 . KDE docs
says to contact the language team to commit work.

In the SMC KDE wiki page <https://wiki.smc.org.in/KDE_Malayalam>,

    കെഡിഇ സംഭരണിയില്‍ പരിഭാഷകള്‍ ചേര്‍ക്കാന്‍ അനുമതിയുള്ള അംഗങ്ങളാണു്
    മാക്സിന്‍ ബി ജോണും പ്രവീണും അനി പീറ്ററും ശരത് ലക്ഷ്മണും.

Are these people in this mailing list ? I've tried to contact them, but
didn't receive any reply... It would be great if someone could help in
committing the work. Or better, if I could get commit access to KDE. I
don't know the procedure to do that. But I think it requires permission
from existing committers of the localization team.

--
Subin Siby <subinsb.com>