[smc-discuss] Fwd: FOSS Community Meet up_Confirmation Request

Akhil Varkey akhilvarkey at disroot.org
Sun Nov 24 07:40:08 PST 2019

Respected Director,

On receiving the invitation from ICFOSS, we had a productive meetup on
2^nd of this month. As part of the meetup, FSCI along with other FOSS
communities had conveyed the information regarding contributions of the
communities in Kerala and concerns regarding various Free Software
related activities undertaken by ICFOSS. We were promised that the
minutes of the meeting will be published by ICFOSS later.

We had an FSCI meetup today at Thrissur and this came up as discussion
point (Details regarding the meeting here -
https://www.loomio.org/d/1vleK392/fsci-november-meetup-2019).

Since we (FSCI) are yet to see the minutes published, after a follow up
by one of our members and waiting for 3 weeks, FSCI is sending this mail
as a reminder and to enquire about the status of the same.

Best Regards,

FSCI Community