[smc-discuss] Public statement by Rachana Institute of Typography

Pirate Praveen praveen at onenetbeyond.org
Tue Nov 26 06:30:00 PST 2019

On ചൊ, Nov 26, 2019 at 13:48, Anoop Panavalappil
<anoop at librecode.org> wrote:
> Agree. The "Credit criteria" should be discussed and agreed upon ASAP.

I don't think we need to limit ourselves to what is required legally. I
think we can be lenient about giving credits and just credit anyone who
contributed significantly, by design, coning, ideas, feedback, testing
or any other means. What is there to lose if we are going beyond what
is required legally? I don't think there is anything to gain by
fighting with other Free Software developers over copyright or credits.