[smc-discuss] Public statement by Rachana Institute of Typography

ജോയ്സ് മൂലേക്കരി moolekkari at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 07:35:09 PST 2019

Hi,

> I volunteer myself for this effort, as someone who has been around for a
long time with SMC. I'd like to ask Akshay, Aboobacker, Joice and Balu to
volunteer too. As another long time member I'd ask Anoop P (Gnoop) to join
in. I believe we can verify and validate claims regarding SMCs fonts and
licensing and recommend a proper way forward, crediting everyone and making
sure that nobody is left bereft of appropriate credit.

Sure. Count me in.

Best, Joice

2019 നവം 26, ചൊവ്വ, 3:21 PM-ന്-ന്, Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com>
എഴുതിയിരിക്കുന്നു: