[smc-discuss] WhatsApp and mental torture in school communities

Nandakumar Edamana nandakumar at nandakumar.co.in
Sat Jun 6 22:37:46 PDT 2020

Mr. Anvar Sadath, CEO, KITE was kind enough to talk with me over phone
and assured that high-level orders never endorse WhatsApp. They say
'social media' and that gets translated to 'WhatsApp' in the lower
levels. Any school and teacher is free to use whatever libre platform
they want, and KITE will promote such activities. However, the sad thing
is, they don't plan to speak against WhatsApp exclusively. So there is
still a point in building a collective.

--
Nandakumar Edamana
https://nandakumar.org

GPG Key: https://nandakumar.org/contact/gpgkey.asc
GPG Key Fingerprint: BA6B 8FDE 644F F861 B638  3E2F 45D6 05FC 646A F75D