[smc-discuss] WhatsApp and mental torture in school communities

Vivek K J Pazhedath vivekkj2004 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 22:15:56 PDT 2020

The schools use whatsapp for not only for sharing time table, they use it
for sending various study resources like notes, previous year question
papers, and audio messages that contains the small portion of class to
students. We can't urge them to use open source messengers because they are
not familiar with them. So in my opinion we can only suggest them for using
open source technologies but we can't force them..

Vivek K J