[smc-discuss] WhatsApp and mental torture in school communities

sankarshan sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 07:49:56 PDT 2020

On Sun, 7 Jun 2020 at 07:06, Nandakumar Edamana
<nandakumar at nandakumar.co.in> wrote:

> BTW, can we and should we take this to the national level? What about FSFI?

One aspect to consider is that the ad-hoc technology solutionism is
not malice but lack of awareness about the alternatives and
consequences of choices. It might be a good starting point to survey
and list the choices being made for students and write up a position
paper equivalent of why these are not the correct ones and how to
evaluate a better future.